We know safety is on everyone’s mind these days and we want to put yours at ease so that you can feel comfortable riding in one of our vehicles.
Our priority has always been the safety of our customers and our team and that’s why we’ve taken additional steps to ensure we’re doing our part so that when you GO with us, you GO safely.
- Ventilating vehicles before and during cleaning to provide proper ventilation.
- Cleaning and disinfecting commonly touched surfaces in the vehicle after each ride including electronic equipment such as tablets, touch screens, seat backs, seat belts, doors and windows, light and air controls, arm rests and seats.
- Washing hands thoroughly before & after passenger interaction. Our drivers are also using hand sanitizers containing at least 60% alcohol and limiting direct contact with customers.
- All employees are wearing face masks to help limit the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses.
- We’re limiting the number of passengers per vehicle to ensure social distancing is maintained not only with our riders, but also with our drivers and guides.
You can help by riding responsibly. Please let us follow the safety measures above and do not travel if you are unwell. If we all do our part, we’ll get through this together. We will continue to monitor updates to government guidelines regarding COVID-19 and will adjust the above measures as needed.
Covid Updates and Services:
Our private car services continue to operate as normal. This includes all private sedan, SUV, sprinter, and coach bus services within the tri-state area. Please continue to check this page for updates.
Go Airlink is continuing its program to offer it’s fleet and experienced drivers to help with supply chain transportation, and transportation of healthcare workers within the city. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
The health and safety of our staff and riders is our top priority, and we are taking the warnings regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously. In order to do our part in keeping the community safe, we are currently only offering private transportation to help limit the spread.
For any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service team. Our team will be available Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm est. We ask for your patience as we do our best to assist our customers.